Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Impromptu Hiatus

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I have written a single blog post. I hadn't planned on not writing anything it just kind of happened. I was working on cleaning and painting and catch up on laundry and spending time with my family. I was trying to put less stress on myself since I had been feeling so worn out. However, I plan on getting back into the swing of things this week. I may not be posting five times a week because I have come to realize that those are unrealistic expectations for myself. I have a full time job and I have a family. I do not have the luxury of being a full time blogger even though I would like to.

In other news, today was Mother's Day. I had to travel for work on Friday and Saturday so it was wonderful to be home all day today and relax. It was also nice to receive this wonderful gift from Jeff and my little lady....


Now I just need to learn how to use it! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mothers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment