Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bridal Shower Inspiration

100 days from today is my BFF's wedding. I'm so excited for my bestie and I'm thrilled that she chose me to be her Matron of Honor! Her bridal shower is approaching rather quickly so I have been scouring the blogosphere for inspiration and ideas. The shower is being given by myself, her mother, grandmother, and bridesmaid. I have been left with the responsibility of decorations, favors, and invitations. All the fun stuff if you ask me! So far here are some inspiring images that I have found and plan to incorporate into the shower.


I'm really liking the paper doily idea. The above picture is actually a wedding program but I think I'm borrowing the idea for the invitations.


Then to tie in some of the decor with the invite I'm considering stringing up some of these cute garlands.


The shower is being held in a barn and I want to keep everything rustic and green feeling. Some DIYed stump charges fit right in. I also plan to recycle some wine bottles for vases.


I stumble across these adorable fabric flowers along with a ridiculously easy tutorial. I haven't tried it yet but it really does look so simple. I'm thinking burlap favor bags of chocolate embellished with fabric flower brooches.

I'm having so much fun coming up with ideas! Hopefully within the next few days I can get my tushy in gear and make some tangible progress on everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment