Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Green's Dreams and Kitchen Progress

Happy, happy Wednesday my lovelies! I don't know about you but I am oh so very happy that the weekend is approaching! Today I want to share something with you. Actually, I want to share someone with you. This is one of my Besties, Marie. Oh, and that handsome guy that happens to be in the picture with her is her beau, Jake.


Marie is the blogger behind The Green's Dreams. She has recently joined the blogging community to share her home ideas and projects. This girl is truly beautiful inside and out. Quite possibly one of the nicest people I've ever meant. I really couldn't say enough good things about her. She is a blast to be around and especially talk design with! I feel completely privileged to have her as a friend and on top of that her and I are in the planning stages of some joint projects that I hope to share with you all in the near future.

In the meantime, I would love it if you would give Marie a warm welcome into the blogging community and drop by her blog.


In other news, I'm making progress on the kitchen! Woohoo! Not much but some. Last night I had every intention of sanding and painting but I couldn't find my sanding block. Boo! Then I was going to do some caulking but had a mishap with my caulk. After that I gave up. It felt as though I was not meant to get any work done so I forfeited. However, I did snap some pictures to share with you...


Slow and steady wins the race, right?


Someday it will be finished. For now we live in chaos. And yes I know that in all this time it would seem that I should have accomplished more but there have been some set backs that I will share with you when I'm finished. Perhaps by then I won't be as frustrated by the whole thing. (Here's a hint: My patience is as thin as the paint I used on the cabinets.)

I hope you're all having a lovely week!

 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment