Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cha-Cha-Changes

Hello, hello! Not much to share today. I'm working on finishing up my desk chair that I have been working on this week but it's not quite ready! Here's a sneak peek though!



In other news, you may notice that I made some changes to the blog. Since beginning my blog, I've been trying to decide on a "look". I'm very indecisive but I'm really thinking that I like how it's looking right now or at least the direction it's heading. However, I'd like to hear your input! Which do you like better? My blog header now or the one from before? For those of you that are first time visitors this is what the header use to look like...



Let me hear your thoughts! Do you like the more generic header or personalized with pics? I should also mention that if I stick with the current design I will be hopefully adding some more pictures in my sidebar! So leave me some comments with feedback! I'd love to have your input!

As always, thanks for dropping by! I hope you're having a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment