Monday, April 18, 2011

How To Paint Without Taping!

As I've mentioned , I repainted my living room a couple of months ago. When I went to the Home Depot to gather supplies for the job I found this cute little brush....
It's called a 2 inch Angle Sash Brush and it's made by Wooster. I picked it up for under $6!

This is, by far, my favorite paintbrush ever! With this little brush you have way more control than with a normal paintbrush because of the short flexible handle. I was able to paint 95% of my living room without taping. (The other 5% had to be taped due to lack of elbow room) What a time saver! Taping has always been my least favorite part of painting so if I can get by without doing it I will.

Next time you're getting ready to paint a room I'd highly suggest picking up one!

1 comment:

  1. Since I am the *official* painter in the family, I have had lots of experience with this. And yes, I always use an angled-brush, and no, I never use tape. (wastes too much time!)

    Great blog!