night which is frustrating to me. I’m also frustrated by the number of ideas that I have in
my head that I haven’t had time to do. Maybe sharing my ideas will make me feel better.
Here we go…
My Haphazard List of Ideas
- Make a work table using slab doors and sawhorses
- Paint Charlotte’s playroom door with chalkboard paint
- Make shelves with yardstick
- Paint and decoupage my office chair
- Create a gallery wall in the living room
- Make decoupage letters for the kitchen
- Strip, paint and stain or bedroom dresser
- Make light out of antique window
- Make a wooden crates for kitchen
- Learn to sew a cloth doll
- Make a reading tent in Charlotte’s playroom
- Hang sheer curtains in our bedroom and move our bed
- Remove and create my own labels for our spices
- Finish my drop cloth curtains
- Make pillows for our couch
- Paint all of our hallways gray
- Paint our full bathroom white and oval/round Oil Rubbed Bronze mirror to replace the matchy, matchy rectangular wood one.
- Remove closet door in master bedroom and replace with a curtain
- Staple chicken wire to the ceiling of the work shop
- Paint the purple office wall with chalkboard paint
- Make felt flowers for the lamp shades for the lamps that I purchased last summer that I still have not painted
- Make stump chargers for my BFF’s bridal shower
- Make hand stamped jewelry
- And the list goes on and on and on and on…..
Please do not be confused. I’m not saying all of these are good ideas but rather just
what pops into my head on a daily basis. I apologize if I have passed any of my anxiety
on to you by allowing you to read my inner ramblings. Maybe if I can just get my kitchen
done I can work on some of these other ideas…..
What ideas have you been thinking about today?
PS – Happy 1st Birthday to my adorable godson Cooper!
Isn’t he the cutest?